Outstanding freestanding home located in a tightly held prestigious enclave of Dulwich Hill.
- Three good-sized bedrooms with study room
- Generous and elegant lounge with original fireplace
- Separate formal dining room adjoins galley style kitchen
- Modern well-equipped bathroom, separate laundry & 2nd w/c
- Blissfully private and spacious rear paved courtyard
- Easy stroll to trains, light rail, parks, schools and cafés
- Many period style features of yesteryear
- Three (3) marble fireplaces, high ceilings, ornate décor, gas to property
- Development Approved plans for open plan extension (DA 200700395)
This calm, tree-lined street setting is footsteps from every amenity and falls within an ideal school catchment zone.
Walk to Dulwich Hill Train Station (650m), a choice of lush parks, plus village cafés and eateries from this exceptional lifestyle address.
Three (3) bedrooms plus study
650m from Train Station
Easy stroll to Dulwich Hill Village Shops
Auction: On-Site, Saturday 8th August 2020 at 2:30pm (if not sold prior)
Inspect: Saturday from 2pm to 2:30pm or by appointment
Details: Philip Madirazza on 0412 491 151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.