Sold for $1,485,000
61 McKern Street
This mixed-use property prominently positioned on the corner of Thorncraft Parade and Mckern Street Campsie on 531sqm* of land. Comprises a of two (2), one (1) bathroom residence, shop, cool room, and ample storage currently returning $34,200p.a.*
Conveniently located in Campsie with further potential to add value, invest and as well as an ideal live and work opportunity.
- R4 Residential Zoning, FSR 0.75:1, Building Height 8.5m
- Land area 531sqm*
- 13.4m* x 39.6m* fronting Mckern Street
- Passing gross income $34,200 p.a.* (expired lease, tenant wanting to renew if purchased for investment)
- Separate 2 bedroom residence
- Value add opportunity, undercapitalised investment
- 150m to Canterbury Hospital
Deposit and Terms (Deceased Estate)
Unless agreed to in writing terms as per contract of sale:
- 10% deposit and 42-day settlement
- Auction Saturday 24th July at 11am
Please register via email for final weeks inspection on Thursday 22/7/21.
In light of recent restrictions imposed across greater Sydney, we have switched the format in which we conduct auctions to the Zoom platform. This is the most transparent out of all the digital formats that allows you to see and hear all other participants at the auction.
In order to participate at the auction, we require that you pre-register for the auction, please email ...
Selling & Leasing Principal, Director
0412 491 151
61 McKern Street
... for link.
Details Philip Madirazza on 0412 491 151 or email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.